Tips & Tutorial Flat Ironing Thin Hair | Tips & Tutorial Catok Untuk Rambut Tipis

11:24 PM



Hello!
It's been quite some time and that means I broke my promise again to be more frequently update this
but nevermind because now I have something to tell you guys

I MADE NEW VIDEO!!
to be honest, the last one (which my first too) was sucks
but that's okay I'm not ashamed of that anyway
cause like I told you, it just my first
and I believe I will improve by time to time :)

by the way, the video is about how you can achieve straight-natural looking for thin hair!
so if you have thin hair like me and you want to now how I did it
please go ahead and watch my video


***

Halo!
udah lumayan lama aku nggak update, yang artinya aku bohong lagi buat lebih sering update disini
tapi nggak papa soalnya aku punya sesuatu buat tunjukin ke kalian

AKU BUAT VIDEO BARU!!
jujur, yang kemaren (video pertama ku) jelek banget
tapi nggak masalah aku nggak malu juga lagian
soalnya kayak yang aku bilang, itu cuma video pertama aku
dan aku percaya aku bakal selalu bisa lebih baik kedepannya :)

ngomong ngomong, video ini tentang gimana kalian bisa dapetin rambut lurus yang keliatan natural buat rambut tipis!
jadi kalo kalian punya rambut tipis seperti aku dan kalian pengen tau gimana caranya
kalian boleh tonton videonya



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

visitor

Flag Counter