[ 66/366 ] Hair Dye Rant

1:05 AM

I decided to dye my hair like the gorgeous Vanessa Hudgens.
I always wanted to highlight my hair, so I did it!
I went to the hair salon last sunday, told them I want brownish color like Vanessa's had and showed them the picture. I said I don’t want anything bright or orange-ish.
I feel like she doesn't get the shade I meant, and we argued a bit. I don't know if she got mad or what, but the end result I got this bright blonde!



Come oooon, really?!! Lets compare to this

Vanessa's Hair
Vanessa's Hair 2


Don't care what she says, don't care what other people say, I just HATE it. Puh-leeease, does this shade looks any close to Vanessa's?
I know my skin color won't match anything like this, or maybe I just don't like it so I feel zero confident about this huur. But still! Geeeeeez. I showed them the pictuuuuure.

Anywaay, I went to another hair salon right after I went home. I know I waste so much money on this but I don't want to end up like this. So I change it to red-ish brown color. Even though I couldn't get what I want, but this is so much better than before.

Just so you know, I don't against other Asians who dyed their hair blonde. I just feel that blonde is not my color.

So what do you think?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. there is nothing to be upset about, I think you look lovely!!! Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's definitely lighter than vanessa hudgens' hair, but i think it looks a lot like it! it doesn't look bad at all! :) if you want it darker, maybe you can dye your hair a shade darker?

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is indeed but it still suits you anyways.! I just followed your account, check mine too if u have time!

    Cheers,
    xxx

    http://thirstythought.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lesson, cause I'm going to do highlights some time soon. I appreciate you've made your post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your hair :)

    xoxo, Florencece

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

visitor

Flag Counter